Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The 3D/4D Ultrasound

So today was the 3D/4D ultrasound that I scheduled as a gift to IM and IF. I had 3D ultrasounds with my own children and it always blew me away how accurate they were. We would compare their newborn photos with the 3D ones and be totally blown away... Here is Emma's picture next to her 3D one just to give you an idea of their accuracy...


                                  **Again...that photo is my daughter.. not the surrobaby...**

We got there and they were closed until 5pm, so we waited for the nurse to get back. Poor Emma cried through almost the entire ultrasound because she wanted me to hold her and I think she didn't understand why mommy was lying on a table with a slimy belly. But it made for some great pictures and video of Princess Surrobaby because she kept moving and wiggling with all the noise haha.

The nurse kept saying how chunky and cute Princess Surrobaby was and that she is most definitely a girl! Here are some of the pictures from the ultrasound. :)






So there she is!! Only like 8 weeks or so left. I am so excited for my IPs. They were very happy to get these photos today. Hehe. Next appointment is on July 15th, and I get my whooping cough vaccine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment