Friday, June 13, 2014

Holy Wiggly Surrobaby batman! 29 weeks (Video link in blog)

Well tomorrow I will officially be 29 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast the pregnancy is going. Little Miss Princess Surrobaby is so wiggly it's crazy! I dont think my hyperactive son was this wiggly in the womb. I know my daughter was more of a roller than a kickboxing queen, but this baby is going to be a little mover I just know it. I already warned her parents. ;)

I have my 29 week appointment today and from now until 36 weeks I have an appointment every 2 weeks instead of every 4. Then from 36 weeks on I am seen once a week. I also begin pre-registry for the hospital I will deliver at! I'm so excited for my IPs. I think it's really beginning to feel real for them. I know with my first baby, even though I had a nursery all set up, it didn't sink in until the moment I held my son for the first time. I literally sobbed. I was happy sobbing...but sobbing all the same.

Thats about it for now... oh here is a video I put on Youtube of the surrobaby kicking my tummy. Hehe. Its like a scene from the movie Alien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCnEY_SQHTM

No comments:

Post a Comment